Thursday, May 2, 2013

Journal Entries April 29-May 2

Monday April 29, 2013
10:21 am
Another good start to the day. I feel productive and peaceful. No anxiety and minimal considerations of my existence. Keep up the good work!
4:12 pmFeeling considerably better today. I had a brief spike in anxiety when I left for work but I have evened out a bit more. I haven't spent too much time considering my existence and have been able to just be for a good portion of the day. Even my thoughts about existence don't trouble me as much as I'm able to see myself in a new light and love it.

Tuesday April 30, 2013
12:48 pm
Today has gone pretty well this far as far as anxiety goes. I really haven't spent much time considering who or what I am. When I had feelings I let them pass through me.  I feel a bit detached from myself or my environment but it really doesn't bother me that much. I've enjoyed being outside in the sunshine and found my yoga practice fulfilling and my meditation practice comforting. I'm really starting to feel like there's some purpose to my life and I feel inspired to pursue this seemingly spiritual path that I'm on. I look forward to continued progress and I am even more grateful for the comfort I am feeling recently.
10:35 pmOverall I think today can count towards a step in the right direction. Anxiety was almost nonexistent. I did feel detached from my environment at certain parts of the day. I also had dreamlike feelings at other points. When I say detached or dreamlike I mean it feels like I'm an observer of myself. Fortunately this didn't really bother me or affect my day the way it has in the past. So I think that I continue to make progress and I even think that I will experience and enjoy life like I never have before. This is both exciting and something to look forward to. Slowly but definitively I am healing, growing, and growing more comfortable. I am so grateful to be alive, grateful to feel relief and grateful to learn from my experiences.

Wednesday May 1, 2013
6:38 pm
I'd count today as another successful day on my journey toward comfort and homeostasis. I continue to be impressed with my ability to manage my anxiety and I am very happy that I have experienced such little anxiety lately.

Thursday May 2, 2013
10:13 am
Anxiety is low so far today. I am feeling a bit detached from my environment. I'm getting this feeling or thought pattern of "is this all there is."  I'm also wondering about consciousness and the essential nature of humans. I've taken my integrated experience for granted. When I say integrated I mean the me that goes through the day with no thoughts about moving my hands or how I blink my eyes. Which part of me is me?  Is it all of me or is there a soul or self that is separate?  If so where does it exist?  Is my body a vessel?  How do I attach personal meaning to my life?  Not the helping others kind but the personal kind. More importantly how do I experience comfort and homeostasis?  I am so grateful to be feeling better though and to have people who are helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment